Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Second day on track

Morning Weight: 196 lbs

Breakfast: 2 Eggs over easy

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate, 1 string cheese

Lunch: Kashi frozen entree (lemon grass chicken or something) 300 cal

Dinner: 1 hard boiled egg and some pollo asada

Training last night, boy did I feel the last two weeks weighing on me. I felt heavy, weak, sluggish, puke-ish, and just plain sorry. I think I am going to go to a cross fit/circuit training class tonight to try to get up my reaction time, speed and strength. Apparently cross fit is supposed to be incredible for strength and explosive power. I want to work it into my regular routine.

Yesterday, on my lunch break, I rode my bike over to a studio off of Sutter and Mason and did a quick photo shoot with my brother, Emma, Azikiwee, Sylvia and some other people for the new D-Structure catalog. I only got to model one thing so I don't know if I'll make the cut. I hope I do. I hope I don't look dumb....but whatever.

So far I have been doing my Greek lessons every morning and then reviewing every night. I am still in chapter one but I'm on lesson 5. It's mostly vocabulary, numbers and really simple sentences. I hope I can keep up this pace so that I know what I am talking about when I'm actually in Greece. I want to be able to talk to my little cousins/nieces and nephews.

No comments: