Wednesday, December 12, 2007

San Francisco, please don't let me down...

I am quickly becoming disenchanted with this city. It may just be my current neighborhood, the TL, but I think that that is only a portion of it.

Things that really, really bug me about the city....

1- The homelessness
2- The violence (every night there are fights outside my window, oh, and last night there was gun fire)
3- The ridiculous prices of....well, of everything.
4- The people. Who ever said Californians, especially Northern Californians, are layed back, relaxed, mellow, warm, inviting and cool was way off the mark. We may have once been like that, but all I encounter now are dipshits, errogant, elitist dipshits. Oblivious, couldn't care less dipshits.
5- Cool. I hate cool. No one has any fun being cool...and shit talking about people who are having fun and looking silly doing it is not fun or cool.
6- The fog.
7- I was going to try to make this a top 10 list, but once I wrote out a few of those earlier ones I got so mad i forgot some of the other ones......I hopefully wont be back with more.

Friends, where are you??? Get me out of this funk. Show me that I want to live in this city....cause right now....I really don't.

2 comments:

Kay said...

the fog can be really cool. especially if you're high enough to see it lift off the bay at 10 or so in the morning.

Prolly said...

Sounds a lot like NYC minus the fog. At least our Smog is down...

At least you've got better waves than us...