Thursday, February 19, 2009

Casual Encounters of the Third Kind

Text conversation at 11:26 a.m.

Unknown Number:  I'm in Elk Grove.  Will you come watch me masturbate?  That's my fantasy.
Me:  What?!  Who the hell is this?
UN:  I saw your ad on Craigslist.
I don't know why but I immediately thought someone was effing with me and not in a funny way at all.  In hopes to find the post and confirm that it was my number and then contact CList and tell them to delete it as it was a fraud I asked...
Me:  What was the title?
UN:  Look at this exotic beauty.
Me:  And it had my number in it?
UN:  Oh my god I am so sorry!  It was supposed to be 925.234.6980.  I am so sorry!  I didn't meant to bug you.
Me:  You had me frightened.  I thought someone was fucking with me.  Hope you hit it off.
UN:  Again I am really sorry and no you are ok and no one is using your number.  Thanks.

I totally intend on calling this person, this exotic beauty, later tonight.  Who knows what I'll say, I know I don't, but I'll figure that out later.  I mean how many times in my life will someone accidently text me sexy messages thinking I'm an  exotic beauty.  I just figure I've got to call even if just to say 'shoot, one of your casual encounters called me this morning and wanted me to watch him get down.  How's that make you feel?'  I actually kind of hope this happens again...at night while I'm out at a bar with a bunch of friends.    Imagine the endless possibilities.  

No comments: