Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday.3.March.2008

Breakfast: 1/2 cup granola and 1/2 cup soy milk (250 cal)

Lunch: Roasted herb chicken thigh and drumstick and roasted herb vegies

Snack: A handful of lightly salted cashews

Dinner: Ah hell, I really messed this one up. No afternoon excersize, and no evening workout and to top it off, for dinner I had not 1, not 2, but three puff pastry eclaire type things filled to the top with their wonderful vanilla sweet goo. As if matters weren't already bad enough I went ahead and ordered a butt load of popcorn at the movies too. I saw No Country For Old Men, by the way. Beautiful flick.

Evening workout: I already told you, I didn't do squat. You can bet I'll be making that up tomorrow. That's right, I got a 6 a.m. date with the pavement. We'll see how far I can run befor I puke. See you tomorrow.

No comments: