Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friends of the River Festival

Well, I have absolutely no idea what to say. It was really weird. The highs were seeing Mike from PRS (Pacific River Supply), and seeing people who I knew not to be hot shit boating acting like hot shit boaters. The lows, well, it was in a high school parking lot/gymnasium, people acting like hot shit boaters, quality and variety of boats and gear for sale wasn't up to par, and the turnout. The turnout was fine in terms of numbers, but man do outdoorsy people annoy me. I don't care how outdoorsy I get, you cannot convince me that Aftican tribe shirts will be hot this summer. Ah, enough with the critizism. It was great doing the 80 to 50 drive and hanging with Yukihiro. Overall, I'd say that I would definitely do it again granted I didn't have anything better to do that day....and almost anything would be better to do.

No comments: