Thursday, January 3, 2008

Off to a good start...

2008, or 200hate as some are calling it, is already off to a good start. No real resolutions as of yet, but I do have a couple of ideas of where I would like to improve. Financially, of coarse is one. Number two would be with my eating habits, I need to get a damn hold on them.

NYE wasn't exactly a bust, but it was just about as anti climactic as I figured it would be. The best part would have to be drinking beer with Emma, Truman, Jt, and Dempsey in Trumans kitchen. Talking trash and acting deviant. Emma and I were actually walking up the steps to a party as people were counting down. We kissed in a hallway/living room full of strangers. I proceeded drink lots and lots of beer that I'm sure somebody was upset about and then ate some bad pizza. Emma and I walked back to her house and I thought I was going to throw up but passed out instead.

Must get back to work now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dimitri said...

Who the fuck are you and how did you find my blog???

Logan Ryan Smith said...

she's a spambot, james. a spambot.