Friday, December 22, 2006

Totally going to stuff my face...

Today is the day I have been waiting for for the past like, I don't know, two months or so. Not a day went by in Fiji with out this day crossing my mind. If you don't know what day I am talking about it's probably because you aren't a blood relative. Today is, are you ready??? Dun dunDUN!!!! Thea Rita's Christmas Party!!!!! WootWoot!!! This is one of the many times that my whole family, or at least those that are local (we will miss the ones out of state and overseas incredibly), gets together to eat, drink, and truly be merry.

I can't really remember if we actually eat dinner there or not. I usually slip into some kind of food trance. I can always remember the h'orderves (I have absolutely no idea how to spell that word) and the desert, but somewhere in between I get lost. Either way, I will starve until six or seven and then, boooyahhh, its on.

No comments: