Monday, March 30, 2009

Two days to Argentina

Oddly enough I'm neither nervous nor excited.  I have a very calm and collected feeling about the turn out of this trip.  I'm headed down there with two very level headed boys who both want to get into the back country of Patagonia as much as possible while spending as little as possible.  It seems that we all have the same goal, the same budget, the same idea, and the same realistic expectations.  
We will be in the air on Wednesday around 2:oo pm.  We will be headed into Buenos Aires with no plan, well, very little plan.  I think that's the way to go.  We will move when we want to, go where we want to.   I feel like I'm already on 'river time'.  Things have slowed way, way down.  I feel like sleeping in a hammock, eating dinner at 11 at night, drinking tequila and wine in the afternoon and going through cycles of being dirty to just showered.  

2 comments:

everydaycaitlin said...

so jealous. have fun. get tan. take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time chocked full of great adventures, but be safe. Love you, Mombo