Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today I ate...

I started my day out with my regular morning smoothie (1 banana, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1 cup frozen berries, 1 cup oj).  
For a snack I had 1 apple, sliced with peanut butter.
For lunch I finished up the left overs from an amazing corned beef, carrots, cabbage, onions and potatoes dinner from the other night.  For reals Irish.  Tonight, for dinner, I'll probably have a sausage or something.   

I've been meaning to go shopping.  I need to get some tomatoes, bananas, broccoli, asparagus, apples, other assorted items from China town.  I also need to go to the market for eggs and meats.  Hmm.  I'm trying to put this off until I get back from Argentina but I don't think I can, not the produce at least.  Anyway, I feel like I'm typing just to keep from working now so I guess I'll go.  

No comments: