Friday, March 27, 2009

Life is filling up fast

Argentina & Chile on Wednesday. I'll be home on the 13th. I need to be out of this country like, now.

The weekend after I get back is my friend's birthday down in some beach town about a half hour away.

Then on the 25th, 26th & 27th is Yukihiro's birthday rafting trip on the....I forget which river we are running, somewhere in the shasta area.

On the 1st, 2nd & 3rd I am headed south to run the Kern with a bunch of OARS folks. It's gonna be a blast. Big class IV and V water. I'm super stoked on that.

On the 8th, 9th & 10th I have to get re-certified for swift water rescue. I'll be doing that on the Merced river in Yosemite.

I think the following weekend has yet to be filled.

The weekend after that is the greek festival in Oakland....so fun and so much good food.

From here on out it's parties and trips and summery goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love that you have all these wonderful outdoor events already planned. You are a real nature person. Love, Mombo

Dimitri said...

And I didn't forget about Mothers day, though I will be gone that weekend. We'll just have to do something special on our own.