Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am grateful

Lately I've been trying to be more aware of things I am grateful for.  I just sent a text out to some friends letting them know that I'm grateful for them.  These are they're responses (don't worry, none of my friends read this blog) and all I can say is that this is exactly why I'm grateful for them.  
These responses are so true to character I can't stand it.

Me:  I am grateful for your friendship.
Pat:  No doubt, mutual.
Steve:  Friends..how many of us have them...friends...one we can depend on...friends.
Brett:  Yours too!  You're the best :-) 
Justin:  Hahaha...you sure bout that?
Truman:  And I love you.
Britt:  Word.  Me too.  Let's buy each other burrito's in celebration of friendship.  Or, you can just bring me lamb.  You choose.
Jesse:  You're so homotextual.

I love my friends.

4 comments:

John Sakkis said...

i don't appreciate you either

Dimitri said...

This wasn't family related.
You know I appreciate you the most.

Kay said...

heretoforth stealing "homotextual" for personal use. kthx.

Dimitri said...

I know. So good, right?