Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7.May.2008

Morning weight: 193 lbs.

Today I woke up fresh. I have been having a really hard time sleeping. I seem to wake up at 3:58 a.m. every morning. I get up, use the restroom and then I face plant onto my pillow only to toss and turn, dreading my alarm. But not this morning. Last night I stayed awake past my usual bed time of 11. I was very productive last night. I sold some DVDs to amoeba, I bought some toilet paper, cleaned my bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room floors. I eventually ended up on my floor, in front of my computer doing my Greek lessons. I know, computers and TVs are supposed to be horrible before bed time. Regardless, I slept the whole night through. Nothing could wake me. And this morning, at 7:00 am, I was chipper as a kitten.

There are a couple of things going on this weekend. On Saturday I will be up early to either ride my bike over to Berkeley to do some bouldering at Indian Rock. The other option is to hop in a car with the beautiful couple that is Brittany and Cooper and take a little day trip out to Jenner. Either way I will be stoked to get out of the city. I am feeling increasingly claustrophobic.  I need to make a change in my life style.

No comments: