Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Neighborhood!!!!

My neighborhood is really coming together. Steve has been there forever but he and Brenda just moved into a new apartment together. Dempsey is literally around the corner. My brother and Jonathan Wright live just a few blocks away, Brett lives down the street, Azikiwee and Tamsen live just down the block, and guess what?!@?!?!?!!?!?! Emma just moved 1, yup, thats right, 1 block away. I am so, so, so, so excited.
She moved in with two dudes. These guys seem really rad. We all hung out the other night talking about how they are going to set up the apartment. One thing that is really weird, and to be honest, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this, is that Emma moved into the apartment directly below the one my best friend Becky lived in when she first moved out the the city. This was when we were BF/GF. But being there the other night felt good. Not weird at all. It actually made me feel really good. Now I have so many more great memories to look forward to coming from that block.

1 comment:

Kay said...

$1.39 (or something) pints at the bean bag...hell yea.