Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I am a total fan...

of the GD (god damn) mass emails we have been sending each other that I wanted to start one of my own. So let me tell you a little bit about my remaining days. I will wake up, climb as much as my poor tendons will allow, possibly fiddle with my hair and examine its inadequacies, climb a bit more, ride my bike...a lot, like, a lot, a lot, eat some homemade, screaming food fresh from my Moms oven/stove/whatevs, and then ride my bike a bit more trying to get down that GD track stand/wheelie/skid stop, and then I will probably pick at my scabs from said attempted tricks and then I will eat more food and possibly drink some wine and then get on the internet, masturbate, then read a bit and finally go to bed.

Quietly,

Jamesy-Cakes/TM'd/Bubbs/Heddy/Monster...etc., etc.

Reserved.

No comments: