Monday, January 22, 2007

OverHeard

My Pappou says he couldn't sleep a wink last night because of the little girl, whom he thinks is one of his grandchildren, was crying her eyes out all night. Apparently she was so upset because she didn't have any money.
This plays into the whole fear/paranoia thing he has going on, thinking that we are stealing from him.

On to the new.
Was supposed to have an interview today, interviewer didn't show. She was rather ill. Will reschedule. I'm pretty excited about it. It's at the biggest ad agency in the city, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. Responsible for Got Milk? ads.
Met my competition today. I think I like that better than not knowing what I am up against. When I had a fight I liked meeting my opponent before hand and chatting and learning about them. Kinda becoming friends. I don't know if this is weird or not.

My bike is kinda breaking down. I am getting a new one. Can't decide if I want to get the Pake or the Rush.

That's it for now.

Reserved.

No comments: